Ever had the infamous:
You are not authorised to view this resource.
You need to login.
Here’s how I managed to get rid of it, in a matter of minutes.
Remember, this is a multi-step process and I cannot guarantee 100% success. However, it’s so simple that is simply worth trying.
Here you go:
1. Summarize database (if you use Joomla Stats).
2. Unpublish all the articles etc that show this error.
3. Delete unused (unpublushed) menu items.
4. Delete some of the unused (unpublushed) modules.
5. Go to Trash Manager.
6. Empy the contents of the articles/content trash.
7. Empty the contents of the menu items trash.
8. Purge ALL SEF URLs (I use SH404SEF).
9. Re-publish one article that previously shown the pesky error.
10. If it works simply republish all the previously troubled articles etc.
If you found this article helpful please be kind enough to consider making a small and secure donation. Thank you!